Christ Memorial Church Job Opportunity
595 Graafschap Road in Holland, MI 49423
Position Title: Director of Missional Living
Position Status: Full time/Salaried/ Exempt
Reports to: Executive pastor
Position Focus: To lead the “Serve Like Jesus” (Missional Living) aspect of CM Church’s vision. To develop and lead a team that guides dynamic Children and Youth ministries and all the efforts of CM Church that extend “beyond our campus.” This position will work to align the engagement team, deacons, youth, and children’s teams to bring synergy to our time, gifts, and financial resources.
To team up with the rest of the Ministry Leadership Team to lead CM Church to fulfill her mission.
Works cooperatively with: Members of the Ministry Leadership Team
Primary Strengths Required: Leadership and Communication
- Lead CM Church to maximize the ministry of Jesus 1 mile, 10s of miles, 100s of miles, and 1000s of miles from our current location.
- Lead the team responsible for our efforts in the neighborhood and schools so that we mentor and tutor the maximum number of students and love them as Jesus does.
- To use all the resources of CM Church to demonstrate God’s love across our mission area.
- To lead the Deacons as they guide all our outreach, missions, and church planting efforts.
- To lead the Deacons as they recommend to the Lead Elders the partnerships we should fund each year.
- To Lead the Deacons in the development and the execution of a strategy that uses all our mission work to disciple those Jesus has led to CM Church.
- Develop, train, and lead a team to disciple our youth so they are prepared to live out the vision of CM Church in their sphere of influence
- To lead the Youth Ministry team in the development and the execution of a strategy that brings spiritual and numerical growth in the lives and families of our students.
- Develop and lead a team so that our Children develop a spiritual foundation equipping them to live out the vision of CM Church in their sphere of influence
- To Lead the Children’s Ministry Team in the development and the execution of a strategy that brings spiritual and numerical growth in the lives and families of our children.
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Life/Long-Term Disability Insurance
40 hours a week plus Sunday mornings and Wednesday evenings. Weekday commitment priority will be given to Tuesdays as the primary staff meeting day. Arrangements for flexibility will be arranged with the Executive Pastor. Vacation time will be arranged as per standard policies of Christ Memorial.
Please send resumes to email@example.com no later than December 13, 2017.