CMC Parish Nurse
CMC’s Health Ministry acknowledges & celebrates the fact that we are fearfully & wonderfully made in God’s image and that health isn’t just about our physical condition, but our hearts, minds & spirits as well. One of our goals is to help members of our church family grow in physical, emotional & spiritual wellness.
Cathy Hamilton, our Parish Nurse, coordinates our Health Ministry and looks forward to connecting with people experiencing a variety of issues.
- If you or a family member are sick
- If you don’t understand something your doctor has told you
- If you are concerned about the health of a parent, child, family member or friend
- If you need help caring for yourself or a family member-If you are dealing with a loss or death
- If you are in need of prayer
- If you are looking for ways to improve your health